Friday, May 27, 2011

Sequel to Paint Guy

So the kid who put paint in the other kid's hair yesterday, and ended up with paint in his own hair, came in today and told me he did have paint in his hair yesterday. I told him he deserved it, after putting paint in someone else's hair. He said, "How dare you??????" I responded with a very teacherly, "How dare I?????? How dare *I*?????? How could you think it was okay to put paint in someone's hair, but not okay for you to have paint in your hair???"

I went on to tell him that he was going to have to watch it, he was on my list and the minute - the MINUTE - he did something wrong he was going to have me on his back. That he couldn't BREATHE wrong, or I'd deal with it. Now, imagine me at 5' 5" looking up at this guy over 6' tall, frowning, shaking a finger in his face, and he's quaking in his shoes. Not.

But he did shape up, followed most directions, and didn't bother anyone today. So I guess the lesson was learned.

Turns out someone at lunch saw the paint in his hair, and they cleaned it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers