Friday, May 27, 2011

HALLELUJAH!!!!! PRAAAAAAAAAISE the Lord!!!!!!

No, really, I mean it!

I have two functioning sinks in my classroom!!! TWO!!!!!!! Not none, the way I have had for the past almost two years. Not just one. And not two sort-of-functioning sinks.

No! I have TWO SINKS where we can use the sink, let the water go down the drain, and the water actually goes down the pipe and into the filter trap and then out. NOTHING BACKS UP! Everything goes down the drain!!!!! We don't have to wash in BUCKETS!!!!!!!!

Really, I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that we now have working sinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And YES, I worked on a mosaic mural last year WITHOUT functioning sinks.  Water in but no water out the drain.  Cleaning hands and tools and buckets and dumping all the water outside.  And YES, we worked on the mural for a few months without functioning sinks.  I may be crazy, but I'm also a committed teacher.  So what if a sink drain doesn't work?  I'm not letting that stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers